Bowden Extruders

  • Participant
    Mars on #1879

    Recently I have come across what are called as Bowden Extruders. Is this an another name for a normal extruder? Then there are Direct Drive extruders too! What is the difference between both these extruders?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.